Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Team Sol WA license plate frames

  1. #1
    Inactive Member david97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2002
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm talking with a guy who can do custom license plate frames (along with stickers and other vinyl work). I'm interested in getting a Team Sol WA one made for myself, and was wondering if anyone else would like one. It would be cost effective for this guy to do more than just one, since he does not run a business...just does this for friends.

    I was thinking something rather simple, maybe "www.teamsolwa.com" in a basic font at the bottom of the frame.

    Either that or the other idea I had was "Team Sol of" at the top and "Washington" at the bottom, in the usual Team Sol font.

    Any input on this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey thats a great idea. If the frames are within 10bucks +or-5 i would like to get one. It would be nice to let other owners know about the club considering we are a dying breed. I also thought about putting up a sticker like geo but i really dont like stickers.

    And also i was thinking of making flyer/cards like the ones clubs use to advertise special events and place them on del sols that i see.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member david97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2002
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They should be $12 shipped.

    Do you have any feeling on the design? I'm leaning toward the URL on the bottom of the frame.

    A flyer is a good idea. Something to stick under the windshield wiper of Sols that people might see.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah forgot to mention the url is the best cause that would give them somewhere to look.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DelSolStylin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I didn't have the "YOU SHOULD SEE ME WITH MY TOP OFF" frame I would buy one for sure.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member david97vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2002
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Myself I would like TSofWa at the top with the URL on the bottom if possible.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you talking about just "TSofWA" or "Team Sol of WA" or "Team Sol of Washington"?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As to a flyer, we've have had one posted up for download for years, I guess no one ever sees it there, it's posted link is on the front page. I've left them on many cars over the years. If we need a new one let's do it.

    I also like the idea of a license plate frame, it was talked about a few years back, but never looked into at the time. Myself I would like TSofWa at the top with the URL on the bottom if possible.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    newlogo1

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 22, 2003 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RobertSilcox's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A few weeks ago i did a nice looking team sol sticker that i want to add on my car i did in photoshop. If you would like to see what im thinking and stuff post your email and i'll email it to you.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Team Sol of WA' (second choice) or 'Team Sol of Washington' (first choice), I believe it would depend on the font size as to which would look/work best. By the way the TS font is called 'Slant', can be downloaded off the net after doing a search for fonts, it's been a long time since I dl'ed it so I don't know if it still where I got it from.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    newlogo1

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes i know about the flyer...i just thought we could make something more hip and in color too. But maybe the old flyer would be the more economical way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •